Monday, February 20, 2012

Thrifted

amermaid-main

My weekend in Austin consisted of shopping...alot of unnecessary shopping. It rained so any outdoor activities were impossible, but I got some great stuff, including this skirt at the Savers Thrift and this killer necklace and belt at Buffalo Exchange. I wore these all with my new Jeffrey Campbell Annabella Platforms I bought once again on Nasty Gal. Man that Jeffrey Campbell kills me with such greatness. Aren't they lovely?

Also had the most delicious food and had the best company to enjoy it! Unfortunately, the gut area is not appreciating the extra bulge.

Have a great nite yall!

amermaid5

amermaid3

mermaid7

amermaid6

amermaidskirt1

amermaid

Outfit Details:
Striped Tank - H&M
Mermaid Denim Skirt - Savers Thrift in Austin
Necklace and Belt - Buffalo Exchange - Austin
Annabella Platforms - Jeffery Campbell via NastyGal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment