Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Dull Flame of Desire

redpants6

Good afternoon all! Have ya'll seen the line-up for Bonnaroo this year? My gawsh it's amazing! Bon Iver, Radiohead, Feist, The Avett Brothers, the Shins just to name a few....I can't wait. Tickets go on sale this Saturday at noon. Set my alarm for rapid response....not missing this one ma friends. Anywho, I wore this about a month and a half ago....The head scarf was not doing me much favors and my waist line had gone missing, but hey, you gotta work what your momma gave ya, hmmmm? Let me know whatchu think by commenting, yes?

Hope u have the most wonderful day imaginable!

redpants4

redpants2

redpants3

redpants1

redpants5

redpants8
Outfit Details:
Black Button Up Blouse - Miley Cyrus - Max Azria via Wal Mart - like $4, how could I pass that up????
Black Faux Leather Motorcycle Jacket - LC Lauren Conrad via Kohls via CraigsList (yeah! Im not ashamed!!!! maybe a little)
Red Skinny Jeans - Burlington Coat Factory
Black Motorcycle Booties - DV Dolce Vita via Solestruck
Bracelet - Buffalo Exchange
Leopard Scarf - Thrifted

2 comments: