Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Highs and the Lows

ahighlowolivemain2

Good afternoon! Quick post today as I've got a crapload to do this evening. I started HW at 9 last nite after putting Seb to bed and stayed up till 3 in the AM attempting to finish up my Algebra lessons. My alarm was set for 4:15 (with a 15 minute snooze till 4:30), but my head and even my freakin dreams were on that stinking Algebra and trying to figure out a couple of the problems. Can you say HECK HECK HECK!!! Needless to say I was a little out of it this morning, but with caffeine in the form of cups and cups and more cups o coffee on my side, I made it thru the day. Im thinking similar situation today, but will force myself to bed by 2.

Anywho, this is what I wore to work today. I am a big fan of the high-low skirts and dresses that are out right now. They show a little leg, without being too seductive. Ha! Not that my skinny little chicken legs are seductive by any means at all. Ughhhhh!!! Gross.
Anywho, hope you all enjoy your evenings!!

aolivehighlow2

aolivehighlow10

aolivehighlow8

aolivehighlow9

aolivehighlow4

aolivehighlow3

aolivehighlow1

Outfit Details
Olive High Low Dress - Sparkle & Fade via Urban Outfitters
Denim Jacket - H&M
Platform Booties - Betsey Johnson via Amazon.com
Spike Necklace - Forever 21
Cat Eye Spectacles - EyeBuyDirect.com

No comments:

Post a Comment