Monday, January 16, 2012

Double Whammy

flowygraymain
Good evening. Im posting today's and last Thursdays outfits on the blog today. Tomorrow is my official first day of class, so I'll be incognito for a while again. Maybe every once in an while I'll have time to post, but it'll be rare. My stomach is turning at the thought of how crazy busy its going to be. Past few weeks have been blissful...Goobye heaven and sweet, cheerful Maria. Hello heck and evil, stressed and snappy Jerkface! Beware all and I really am sorry to all those that I will offend and or hurt in the next 6 months.
Todays Outfit:
flowygray6

flowygray5

flowygray4

flowygray2

flowygray1
Details:
Gauze Floral Dress - BlueBird via Charming Charlies
Brown Suede Boots - Steven by Steve Madden
Bracelet - Forever 21
Necklace - Buffalo Exchange

Thursday's Outfit:
greensuede2

greensuede1

greensuede3
Outfit Details:
Floral Tank - Buffalo Exchange
Corduroy Overall Dress - Old Navy
Gray Leggings - Forever 21
Amazing Green Suede Platforms - Jeffrey Campbell via BonaDrag (color exclusive to their site)
Necklace - Buffalo Exchange
Rings - Forever 21
Daisy Clip - Claires

No comments:

Post a Comment