Monday, January 2, 2012

Ode to Shrooms and Dashikis

indiaoutfit2

Good day all! Days off work are glorious when its a day spent with your loved one(s). I woke up at noon:30 and got dressed, got the boy dressed and headed to burger heaven. I tried Smash Burger the other day and fell in love. It is probably one of the most flavorful burgers I have ever experienced (and those who know me KNOW I've experienced a whole lotta burgers). They also have special fries, where they toss them in olive oil and sprinke them with rosemary. So freakin delicious. Anywho, I took my little love, Seb Seb, there this afternoon. He loved it. I tried to persuade him to take outfit pics for me afterwards, but he kept complaining that his leg hurt as he fell out of the shopping cart after our meal that afternoon. Anywho, I had to settle taking them in our etsy/ craft room. Please excuse the usual bad lighting. I opted for a comfy dashiki, shiny leggings, and boots.
Hope you all had a wonderful day as well!

SMASH! Burger. Teehee!
sebburger

burger

fries

Outfit o the Day
indiaoutfit4

indiaoutfit3

indiaoutfit5

indiaoutfit1
Details:
Dashiki - Thrifted via Catalina 5K
Obi Belt - Ebay (my best friend)
American Apparel Shiny Leggings - Ebay (my best friend)
Old Nine West Boots - Ebay (my best friend)
Beautiful Blue Necklace - Gifted from a friend - from Mejico

No comments:

Post a Comment