Sunday, January 1, 2012

Out with the Old and In With the New

aa-rustycords-main

This title is actually a bit contradictory. Photos I'm posting today are about 6 months old. I was a little bit chubbier since I wasn't on my starvation diet and it was summer time. Pre-school/ less stressful times. Please note, i didn't iron my pants out or brush my hair for this posting as I think I had had a few drinks the night before, so I wasn't feeling all that motivated. That same day we took photos for our Etsy store. My sisters pictures turned out fantastic. Mine, however, will not be used because, well, I look like a fat cow in them...I know, Im not being very inspirational or role modelish to younger women or any women at all with this talk, but, nobody feels good when they cant button up their pants! Same rant as always!
Anywho, Im on break from school right now and I hope for the remainder of my break to post some pictures of my outfits. I think I've had some pretty decent ones lately...I've been sewing and I got rid of a ton of shoes to buy some others that I appreciate a bit more.
Anywho, hope all is well with you all. Lub you (some of you).

aa-rustycords3

aa-rustycords2

aa-rustycords1

Outfit Deets:
Vintage Mexican Top - Thrifted
American Eagle Rust Colored Cords
Zigi Girl Platforms I got at Karmaloop for super cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment