Friday, March 4, 2011

Waisted Dreams on High Waist Jeans

highwaist

Lesson learned: high waist jeans are not for all. I have a couple pairs and when I wear them, I feel like Im sporting mom jeans. My "Im constantly hungry, its time to snack" pouch makes it so. Maybe after Im ripped and buff that will be a different story! I now have a trainer who said he is going to work me to the point of vomiting each time and I have a membership here at the local gym. My mindset is in the right place, so Im hoping this is really it...the road to feeling good. Anywho, today was a great day. This is what I wore.
Oh, please excuse the mess on the couch. I need to clean obviously. And the crooked painting on the wall. I have no excuse for that.
P.S. I got my brows and stache threaded today. It really makes me feel cleaned up and high....on life that is. What makes you feeling glamorous?
highwaist3
highwaist4
highwaist1
highwaist2
Outfit Details:
Heather Gray American Apparel V neck Tee
Zara High Waist Jeans - Via Buffalo Exchange
Chevron Sweater - Thrifted via the Salvation Army
Vintage Rose Belt via Swap Meet in L.A., CA
Tan Aldo Shoes via Ebay
Leopard Print Flower Hair Pin via Forever 21
Black/ Green/ Orange Necklace (Reminds me of Mexico) - Purchased from a girl at work - her friend makes these. Gorgeous, hmmm?
Lip Stick is Visibly Wet Hard Candy in Candy Apple

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment