Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Midnight Music in the Moonlight

abluedressmain

There are is this song lyric, by Abraham, a band from Louisiana, that is the sweetest thing. "Cozy up to a roaring fire, turn on the player with my favorite LP. Dance with my woman in the kitchen late into the night cuz thats the way things are supposed to be." I've been wanting to build a porch in my backyard for who knows how long so I can keep my door open on summer nights and lounge out there while playing my records and maybe dancing (with myself, ahem) to beautiful music at times. Isn't that just magical n dreamy?

This is what I wore to work today:
abluedress4
abluedress6
abluedress5
abluedress2
abluedress3
abluedress1

Outfit Details:
Caramel Sweater - Bandolino - Buffalo Exchange - I think
Navy Dress - Le Lis Blanc - Thrifted via Salvation Army
Tye Dye Navy Tank - Miley Cyrus for Max Azria via Wal Mart
Lace up Boots - Bronx via Ebay
Vintage Butterfly Belt- Stolen from my sister - because that seems to be what sisters do.

No comments:

Post a Comment