Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Peachy Keen Tuesday

Holy Machanoly! What a day!
Just kidding...another typical Tuesday. I did, however, find out the line up for the upcoming Bonnaroo Music Festival In Manchester, TN. I am just OK with it. Not WOWed at all. Coachella blew me away at first sight. I wish that was how I felt about this one - the one I am attending, But it is not. I got my Avett Brothers tickets in the mail last Friday and purchased my Kings of Leon tickets on Saturday. I have alot to look forward to music-wise. Those combined with Bonnaroo should do it for me. I also heard there is a new Radiohead album coming out which had me once again floating on a cloud....Let's keep on floating, eh?

And the reason for the post, my outfit for the day...taken in my typical poses...the side look, the looking down pose, the "whats over there?" pose, and the "im trying to be somewhat creative" effort.

blog5

blog3

blog4

blog2

blog1

blog6
Outfit Details:
Crocheted Dress - Thrifted via Buffalo Exchange
Gray Sweater - Thrifted via Buffalo Exchange
Shiny Peach Leggings - American Apparel
Southwestern Belt - Thrifted via Buffalo Exchange
Boots - Steve Madden
Peach Feather Necklace - Forever 21
Peach Lipstick - MAC Chatter Box

No comments:

Post a Comment