Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I found the Motherload of all Motherloads

blog4

Happy to say I scored hugely at 1/2 day at the thrift mart. You see that grin on my face? Not because I was accepted to UTA. Not because we finished all Seb's homework. Its because I scored hugely. Some gems for the store and some for yours truly. I think we both come out winners!

Below is what I wore:
blog2

blog1

blog3
Western Button Up Blouse - Fossil - Gifted from Nan the Man
Steel Blue Gray Velvet Trumpet skirt - Thrifted via another 1/2 off day at the Salvation Army. Woo!
Gray Flower Tights - Forever 21
Nude Platform Heels - Aldo (Not good for thrifting, might I add)
Pink and Green Charm Necklace - Thrifted

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and LOVE your style! Am your new follower :) Pop by and visit me and follow if you like!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! ill check you out as well.

    ReplyDelete