Sunday, February 27, 2011

If I had money, I'd buy a new BMX!!

bikemain
Good evening folks. This weekend was a thrilling one. There is a slight amount of sarcasm in that previous statement.
I did, however, have the most delicious fish tacos with lots of garlic and I did indeed fail miserably at riding bikes with a group of folks. Seems the combination of being completely out of shape/ previous nite of cocktails/ and the fact that I had a high resistance on the bike setting wore me out in the first couple miles or so. I was out of breath and shaky, so I had to stop while the rest of the group went. My sweet sister stayed with me and we went to the Spiral Diner for nourishment. After that, we went home and watched Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison. I fell asleep on the couch...... This is what I wore.

bike1

bike2

bike3
Vintage Ruffle Blouse via Buffalo Exchange Austin
Vintage Button Up Skirt via CA thrift mart
Red Toms via Whole Foods. Ha.

On a side note, is it wrong that Im totally copying Nicole Richie's House of Harlow headpieces? I've made two. Im making this one next. Beats spending $400 or more a pop!
headpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment