Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Resolution






Pink Forever 21 Dress Purchased at Buffalo Exchange
Butterfly Necklace purchased at Buffalo Exchange
Pink Tank from Target
Nine West shoes
Soooo, I have amaaazzaaazziing news! Im going to Bonnaroo this year! Im so excited....its going to be such a great trip. Right now, its just me and my sister going. We will blast the music all the way up to TN and attend 4 days of heavenly blissful concerts and after a full day of greatness, camp out under the stars each nite!
But before we go, I need to lose a good 15 lbs so that I am comfortable in my own skin. Im the biggest I have ever been in my whole 28.9 years of life and I hate it. My sister was nice enough to photograph me this weekend and I was completely dissappointed in how I looked. Made me a little sick to my stomach actually. I know thats pathetic, but dang, thats just how I work/ how I feel. I have decided in the next month or so, Im going to document my weight loss thru pictures and work out hard/ eat well and work the last few sessions of personal training to obtain my man muscle goals. Ok, maybe not man muscles, but substantial weigh loss and maybe in a year or so definition. We will see how that goes. :-/ So here are pictures of myself - Day 1, per se' of my journey to healthy. I can do dis!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment