Monday, May 28, 2012

This Strange Plan is Random at Best

a---atyedyepants-main

Busy, busy day!!!  Signed my lease and re-viewed the inside of the duplex.  Its absolutely dreamy!  Made me want to clean the apartment right away.  Me n my Seb Seb bought cleaning supplies and I was able to clean the bathroom today. Ha.  Thats it.  I scrubbed and scrubbed and the shower looked really good....then it dried and there was white soap scum? I'm guessing thats what it is on the grout.  The grout is dark and it turned white...what can I buy to fix that??  Any suggestions?  Also was able to see how I am going to lay out my bedroom furniture and Seb's in his new room.  Im super excited to get to it!  Went to NorthPark and then sold some stuff at Buffalo Exchange.  Also bought a ton of liquids for my liquid diet this week!  Don't tempt me with your delicious solids this week please!!!  Anywho, this is what I wore today to run all my errands ...very simple and comfy.

Okely dokely, its late.  Better hit the sack!  Gnite yall!


a---atyedyepants2

a---atyedyepants4

a---atyedyepants1

a---atyedyepants3

Outfit Details:
Black Tank: Alternative Apparel - Buffalo Exchange
Tye Dye Leggings - Target
Boots - Dolce Vita
Turban - Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment