Saturday, May 26, 2012

I Show You My Car, But I Don't Drive

a--aacrochetdress-main

Listening to KOL this early morn, hence the title.  I really do like that band.  :-D  Reminds me, I need to get started on the Bonnaroo Road Trip Mix 2012!!!  Its in about a week n a half!!!
Anywho, visited the parents today.  My bro's best friend graduated high school this year and this is what I wore to the graduation party.  Got to see an old friend that I missed and do miss still.  She is about to have a baby girl....going to her baby shower tomorrow actually.  She is such a beautiful pregnant lady.
Also, redone my hair.  Quite the vibrant red...it'll fade out...meant for it to be more of an orange-y color.  Darn that L'Oreal!!!  Also, this awesome headpiece made to look like a House of Harlow piece is actually by a girl on ebay - Hair Couture by Melissa.  Her pieces are pretty rad.  Click me to check them out!
Have a great nite all!

a--aacrochetdress5

a--aacrochetdress3

a--aacrochetdress2

a--aacrochetdress6

a--aacrochetdress4

a--aacrochetdress1

Outfit Details:
Crocheted Dress: Jolie & Beau via Ebay
Orange Tank: Buffalo Exchange
Boots: Betsey Johnson (Been wearing these quite often!!)
Belt: Thrifted
Necklace: Gift From Nan the Man
Headpiece: Hair Couture by Melissa via Ebay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment