Monday, May 7, 2012

Livin in up in Winnetka Heights (Maybe)

a-a-redboots-main Hello ever-y-body!!! Im about to start my final paper for history and plan on finishing it tonite so that I can get on with tha summa, babyyy!! Wooo! Yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!
Moving on, I have been lookin 'round these parts (Arlington) and Dallas for a cool new place to call home. I found some awesome apartments here in Arlington in front of UTA called Vintage Pads, where they have renovated an old building into one that has really amazing interiors. This is of importance to me as I am attending school for interior design/ architecture, my passion!!! Anywho, glossy bamboo floors/ granite countertops and mosaic tile backsplash in the kitchen and funky orange accent paint are among some pluses! The only drawback is that they only have 1 bedrooms, as I'm assuming its mostly targeted for students, females, I would think. I did find a really cool duplex in historic Winnetka Heights recently and am going to see it tomorrow. Lots of vintage charm as well and an amazing robins egg blue paint in the living room, solid hardwood floors through out. I hope its as lovely as it looks in the pictures. Its near Bishop Arts District too and Kessler Park where there are trails for jogging and bike riding! So exciting. Anywho, I found this dress while thrifting and it reminded me of a picture my mom had of her old comadre back in the oldern days, and I mean pre-me times. She was wearing boots similar to these in the picture, so I thought I would replicate the look. Have a good nite yall! a-a-redboots5 a-a-redboots1 a-a-redboots6 a-a-redboots2 a-a-redboots7 a-a-redboots9
a-a-redboots3

Outfit Details Dress: Thrifted - edme' & esyllie Red Vintage Boots - Buffalo Exchange Necklace - Buffalo Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment