Saturday, December 8, 2012

Kiss Me, Please Kiss Me. Kiss Me Out of Desire, Baby, Not Consolation

----a-mexicandress-main
A little bit of Jeff Buckley in that post title today.  We all want that right?  Who wants to be a consolation prize!  Not I!
Anyway, so I went to talk to my advisor on Thursday.  Seems if i want my funding, I have to be a full time student - 12 hours that is.  And I won't be in school another 5 years, only 3.5, if I'm full time.  I will however need to minor in something in order to fill in my 12 hours, since I only have one Arch class and a Math class I can take this semester.  And that is, dunt duh duh daaaaah...Photography!  I enjoyed it so much, I'll be taking another 5 classes within the next couple of years.  I'll be a pro by the time I'm done wit dis.
Another essential step:  In order to be home every afternoon, I am for now until I graduate, working part time.  It's going to be super tough financially, cutting my income by about 1/2 of what I'm making now.  No more shopping, no more eating out, no more buying records randomly to cheer me up, etc, etc, etc.  Im a little scared since I have a kid that is always hungry and outgrows his jeans every 6 months, but I am willing to sacrifice cash for that very very important time in the afternoons.  I think its a positive step.  I'm looking forward to seeing how it will work.  This all starts in January!  EEEEks!
Moving on, I wore this on a cold wintery day a while back, we haven't had one of those in a good while, however.  The leggings I'm wearing are cable knit and super thick, so they kept my legs extremely warm.  I got this dress online, ebay or etsy, not sure, but I loved the electric blue and the embroidery.  Reminded me of my sweet mama bear and Mexico and Frida Kahlo. :-D
Question: Does my over-blushed cheeks make me look old?  I've been wondering.  I thought they would just make me look alive.
----a-mexicandress2

----a-mexicandress5

----aa-bluedress
Outfit Details:
Dress - Ebay or Etsy
Coat - Bought it off my sister, Karina
Leggings - Wal Mart
Boots - Report at Nordstroms
Earrings - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment