Monday, December 3, 2012

Dis Diss Dissing Disappointment

----a--orangeindianshirt5

Turned in my final for my Drawing class today.  Got an 85.  Totally disappointed in myself and my stupid drawing.  On the bright side, to cheer me up, I bought a new record that is improving my night.  Father John Misty - Fear Fun.  Playing right now actually.  Also am excited for the free month ahead. Im inspired by the new Urban Outfitters, Free People, and Anthropologie catalogs.  Im going to get back to sewing and more creative photography.  I want gorgeous pictures in great scenery.  I'm unsure if a digital photography class is available next semester that will fit my schedule.  I'd love that, but I am cutting back to a couple of classes instead of 4.  This semester was so hard and extremely overwhelming and I'm so glad its over....nearly.  Have 2 more finals on Saturday and Sunday.  Hoping I can do egg-cellently so that my GPA does not drop as much.  Plus I need to get my priorities straight and I intend do that ASAP as well.  Anywho, this is what I wore on this overly disappointing day.
Hope your night is greatness.

----a--orangeindianshirt4

----a--orangeindiantop2

----a--orangeindianshirt3

----a--orangeindiantop1
Outfit Details: Top: Buffalo Exchange Orange Pants: Ross Shoes: Jessica Simpson Earrings: Michael's Craft Store

No comments:

Post a Comment