Monday, March 5, 2012

Strapped Up

a-XITshoes-main

Afternoon folks. Today was a super busy day at work. Not a big fan of those type days. Im glad I wore my super comfy trapeze moo moo dress (wear this many-o times and previously in another post). I was able to eat like mad (aka relieve stress) and not have to suck in, which means comfort. And lots of it. Much appreciated. I also got to wear my new Jeffrey Campbell XIT platform strappy shoes. They are quite amazing, are they not? This was the highlight of my day. How was your day?

Anywho, first I want to share some of the most adorable pictures of my sweetest angel, Seb Seb at his first official baseball practice on Saturday afternoon. He is just a little dollface!
Seb-Baseball1

seb-baseball3

Seb-Baseball2

& Today's Outfit:
a-xitshoes3

a-xitshoes2

a-xitshoes5

a-xitshoes6

a-XITshoes1
Outfit Details:
Corduroy Jumper: Old Navy
Gray/ White Tank - Wal Mart
Gray Tights - Wal Mart
Jeffrey Campbell XIT platform boots - Ebay
Pretty flower Necklace - Gift from Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment