Thursday, March 22, 2012

Orange Sorbet

a-asorbet-main

Today's outfit I got at the Melrose Trading Post while on my LA visit. The gorgeous, light, creamy, orange color caught my eye right away..reminds me of orange sorbet or those Dream Bars we got at lunch time in elementary school. Yum Yum! I intentionally cut my head off in most pics due to the fact that I only got a couple hrs of sleep last nite...I was unable to get up early enough to brush my hair and conceal my black under eye bags.
I've also added one more set of pics of my trip (probably my last set)....visiting Santa Monica Pier, feasting on vegan Thai at California Vegan Restaurant in Hollywood, and sites while taking a stroll in the Silver Lake neighborhood. Good times.

Todays Outfit:
a-asorbet2

a-asorbet7

a-asorbet3

a-asorbetdress1

a-asorbet8

a-asorbet6
Outfit Details
Butterfly Necklace - Buffalo Exchange
Peachy Orange Dress - Vintage from Melrose Trading Post Vendor
Silver Belt - Thrifted via the Salvation Army
Tan Platforms - Jessica Simpson Danys

Ma Trip:
a-asorbet-food

a-asorbet-ca1

a-asorbet-ca2

ferris

a-asorbet-ca3

a-asorbet5
My Trip Outfit:
Long Fringe Sweater - Lucky Brand
Robins Egg Blue Crochet Detail Henley - Free People via Buffalo Exchange
Jeans - Buffalo Exchange
Studded Belt - Buffalo Exchange
Boots - Frye Village Boot - via Ebay
Wild Cat Necklace - Buffalo Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment