Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Crash & Burn, All the Stars Explode Tonite!

aa-catshirtmain

Afternoon folks. Quick post of todays outfit and photos of the most gorgeous beach I've ever seen (in my life at least), Malibu. I picked about 9 or 10 pictures and will post more of our trip in upcoming posts.

We got home super late from the airport due to delayed flight (nutso TX weather), so grabbed first thing I could find at 1 in the AM....my new indian cat shirt purchased in Venice and a long velvet skirt. I actually wore my plain black litas to work, but opted for the spiked for the picture...these are greatness except I've lost a couple spikes...they came with extras, so I'm not fretting too much about it. These are also new specs, purchased from www.eyebuydirect.com. I love them so. Anywho, Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

aa-catshirt6

aacatshirt5

aa-catshirt3

aa-catshirt4

aa-catshirt2

aa-catshirt1

Outfit Details:
Kitty Cat Shirt - Venice Beach vendor
Velvet Maxi Skirt - Thrifted
Jeffrey Campbell Spiked Litas - Nastygal.com

Next are a few pictures from our trip. It was mostly relaxing, which was much needed...walking around quite a bit, shopping and just enjoying the beauty around us. All went well except my eating habits caused me to become even more lumpy.....not attractive. Its ok tho, had a blizast!!

aa-catshirtbeach7

aa-catshirt-beach11

aa-catshirt-beach10

aa-catshirt-beach9

aa-catshirt-beach8

aa-catshirt-beach6

aa-catshirt-beach5

aa-catshirt-beach2

aa-catshirt-beach1

aa-catshirt-beach3


Fin!

No comments:

Post a Comment