Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sweet Little Lies

I suppose I lied about posting daily...  Its been an accident, however.  Our internet is a little squirly (ha, love that word.  its hilarious).  Sometimes the wireless router works/ sometimes it doesnt.  Its odd.  
Plus, I have not felt completely myself lately.  I have not felt like taking pictures of myself.  I've felt frumpy and unattractive.  I will take some nice pics when, first, I learn how to use the camera, and second, when Im comfortable with myself.  For now, please be satisfied with the beautiful finds I discover online.  Yes?  Ok.
Today, me and my sis Karina will be watching the new Miley Cyrus movie.  I dont see why people dont like the girl.  She is hilarious and sweet and down to earth.  I get confused with folks sometimes.  I will post more later....I have not been home so I need to take care of a few things.  Very important things.  Very.

No comments:

Post a Comment