Friday, February 15, 2013

Two Outfits, Same Shoes, Similar Headpieces

_-----paulmccartney-main

So this is what I wore today.  I wore the second outfit in this post about 6 months ago on casual Friday.  Yeah, I said it.  Casual Friday, the only day I can wear jeans.  Outfits are similar you say?  I'm quite predictable, you say?  Forget you!!!

_-----paulmccartney5

_-----paulmccartney3

_-----paulmccartney2

_-----paulmccartney1
Outfit 1:
Paul McCartney T: Buffalo Exchange
Jeans - Levis via Buffalo Exchange
Platforms: Jeffrey Campbell via Free Peole
Headpiece:  I made this beauty!

------beatlest3

------beatlest1
Outfit Details:
Beatles T: Delia's
Jeans: Buffalo Excahnge
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell via Free People
Headpiece: Urban Outfitters (its actually Karina's)
Bicycle belt: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment