Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Napping...Its Man..WOMans Best Friend.

------crochetvsdress-main Well this woman's best friend. I decided to take a nap in the car before my afternoon class. I seriously thought about continuing after the alarm went off. It was that good. Anywho, this is what I wore to my nap. I found a ton of other outfit pics on my camera that I hadn't posted either. So I'll do a couple a day for a few posts. This second outfit I wore to a baby shower. I at so much delicious food that day. It was a good day. Gnite all! Oufit 1: ------crochetvsdress5 ------crochetvsdress4 ------crochetvsdress3 ------crochetvsdress1 ------crochetvsdress2 Outfit Details Dress: Moda International Via Victoria Secret Catalog Tank: Target Sweater: Free People Boots: Frye Villager Necklace: Nancy made this - purchased on her Etsy store Ocean of Emotion Outfit 2: ------samedelmanspikes2 ------samedelmanspikes1 Outfit Details: Cherries Top: Buffalo Exchange Pleather Pants: Forever 21 Leopard Spike Shoes: Sam Edelman Lorissas

No comments:

Post a Comment