Monday, January 14, 2013

Time to Feed the Cacti & new DSLR

------aztecleggings-main

The cacti are drying out!  Better water them pretty quick-like.

This is what I wore today.  Aztec leggings were a hit amongst the school mates!  Went to day 1 of photography and drawing class.  Excited about both.  Bought a new DSLR that I'm so ready to take out for a spin, if ye know what I mean.  Heh heh heh.  My teacher and the folks at the camera store both highly recommended the Canon Rebel T4i.  They mentioned its great for video as well, which is becoming a big part of photography, from what I'm told.  Yippee!!!

------aztecleggings5

------aztecleggings3

------aztecleggings2

------aztecleggings1
Outfit Details:
Sweater: thrifted
UnderTank: Target
Leggings: Dillards supa sale!
Boots: Dolce Vita via Free People
Necklace: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment