Sunday, November 11, 2012

I'll Go Anywhere You Go

---aaa--waterskirtmain

Uh Uh Ohhh!
Listening to Black Keys - El Camino album.  So catchy!

Anywho, I've decided to blog instead of doing my homework.  I'm so wise, aren't I!  I've just been inspired by all of these amazing bloggers.  I want to inspire through my creativity as well!  Im going to create and craft and amaze!!!

This is what I wore to Spiral Diner and Whole Foods this afternoon.  I went to Spiral, thinking they might have the Festivus, but not yet!!  NOOO!  I did pass two accidents, however.  One was a big 18 wheeler who went thru the rail, downhill into a concrete underpass.  The front end of the truck was all that was damaged, believe it or not.  Smooshed in completely, but it could have been worse.  The rest of the truck was undamaged.  Driver was so lucky in this case.

Afterwards, I went to the Whole Foods Market to find all ingredients to make crepes.  I love Whole Food's whipped cream, so I got that, crepes, some cut up strawberries and I found this sauce in the dessert buffet that was to die for.  While I was at it, I went ahead and got a strawberry cake.  My belly will surely be round after this sweet treat!
Y'all have a happy Sunday, now. Ya hear?

---aa--waterskirt1

---aa--waterskirt3

---aa--waterskirt5

---aa--waterskirt2
Outfit Details:
Tank: Thrifted
Skirt: Buffalo Exchange
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell - Detention - via Solestruck
Necklace - Buffalo Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment