Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pumpkin-Pie Hair-Cutted Freak

_------fpstuddedboots-main

Wearing my new Free People Studded Seattle Love boots by my fav shoe designer Jeffrey Campbell.  Came in the mail yesterday, had to wear them today.  They are amazing!

Anywho, gotta get going on my drawing of LA!  Yeahhhhh!

See ya!

P.S. Enjoy the Dumb n Dumber clip.  Geez thats a great move.  So great.  Pumpkin-pie hair cutted freak is how I see myself since my hair is dyed an orangey color.  Mama liiiiike.

_------fpstuddedboots2


_------studdedboots1
Outfit Details:
Denim Jacket: H&M
Gray Hoodie: I dont know. the tag's cut out.  I got it at the thrift or took it from one of my sisters.  I forget.
Pink T: Urban Outfitters
Leggings: Target
Boots: On freakin huge sale! Free People Studded Seattle Love Boots by Jeffrey Campbell
Earrings: Buffalo Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment