Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New DIY: Hippie Headpieces!

a-adaisypiece-main
Oops!  Sometimes I forget to smile.

Hello ev-er-y-body!  Hope you have had a good past few days.  Im thrilled to say that in a couple of weeks, I'll be FREE FREE from school for a while, allowing me some spare time to get my creative juices re-flowing.  Mid May, Im visiting sis in Austin to take some shots of some fine vintage attire for our etsy store and I'm making some lovely head pieces - a little hippie, bohemian, egyptian - that I hope to list as well.  The one I'm wearing in this shot is very hippie chic.  Great for fun festivals in the summer time with a tank and cut off shorts.  Whatchu thank?  Think they will sell?

K, on to rhetoric paper writing.  Have a swell one.

a-adaisypiece5

a-adaisypiece2

a-adaisypiece4

a-adaisypiece3

a-adaisypiece1

a-adaisypiece6

a-adaisypiece10

a-adaisypiece8



Outfit Details:
Crop Sweater - BDG - Urban Outfitters
Skirt - Petite Poise - Buffalo Exchange
Lace Up Boots - Frye Villager via Ebay
Daisy Headpiece - DIY via MOI

No comments:

Post a Comment